- Home > Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
- Maintaining strict silence in the library
- Cooperating with the security personal in library checkpoint procedures. Pilfering library materials is an offence punishable by the University Board of Discipline.
- Refraining from behaviour likely to disturb or inconvenience other readers.
- Not consuming food and beverages in the library
- Not bringing in cellular phones inside the library
- Seeking library registration before using the library
- Not misusing the resources of the library.