Supplementary course on Information Literacy Skills for students in the MBBS programme
- Course title “Health/Medical Information: tips for search, manage and use”.
- Half a day practical session in the E- library.
- Conducting quarterly during weekends.
- Open to all undergraduates.
- Commencing from March 2019.
- Senior Assistant Librarian/Medical is responsible in conducting this course.
Teacher : Senior Assistant Librarian/Medical
If interested students are requested to register through their MOODLE account.